Bounce Back Your Online Business with Unbounce
Is your content, product, or services amazing, but your online business is not doing great? Do you want to convert more sales? Want to increase your customers every time someone new visits to your website? Wish to convert more leads? Don’t worry. If your answer is yes to any of these questions then here is a one-stop solution for all your problems. Unbounce. A site that helps you create landing pages and the best part is you don’t have to be a coder to do the same. Realize the difference these landing pages create for your website. Wondering, how to get started. We are here for you. Let’s explore Unbounce and its features so that you make the most out of your time and money.
Read More:- How SEO Can Help You Grow Your Business
Exploring the Features
The landing-page software of Unbounce is among the best software that exists right now. It’s just the perfect software to build custom landing pages with various elements.
- Build landing pages, popups, sticky bars.
- More than 100 Unbounce templates for landing pages.
- Allows dynamic text replacement
- Unlimited integrations to the CRM platforms and top email programs
- Accelerated mobile pages (AMP) to load 85% faster.
- publish your pages easily to any domain or URL of your choice.
- Google Ads Conversion Implementation in the script manager
- Customize your template
- Get free access to images on Unsplash
- Enjoy pixel-perfect adjustments to the pages
- Access to more than 240 fully customizable templates from Themeforest’s site.
- Automatic optimization of images to load the page faster
- High-quality SCG graphics can be easily added without slowing down your pages.
- Add videos of your choice on your landing pages.
- Catch your visitor’s attention by adding video backgrounds.
- Enhance your visitor’s experience through parallax scrolling.
- Declutter your pages and add some lightboxes. Convert more leads.
All about sign up and Trial plan
- Click on Unbounce.com
- Click on the “Start My Free Trial” button.
- Choose your Unbounce pricing plan.
If you are unsure about the features and want to explore some more. Unbounce provides you with a 14-day free trial plan.
To start the free trial, click on the “Start My Free 14-Day Trial“ button. It takes you to a page where you need to fill in your details. And launch your free trial plan. You can discontinue the plan after 14 days if you wish to. You shall receive an email asking you to ” confirm your email address”. Please, remember that the trail will not begin if you do not confirm your email.
After all, this is done, you can log in to your account and create the amazing landing pages, popups, and sticky bars to enhance your sale.
Read More:- 5 Best SEO Methods For Mobile App Promotion
Creating landing pages from scratch
Click on “Create new page” to get started once you are logged in. Choose a template to work on. You get a preview of the landing page on the right-hand side to ensure that it looks perfect. Once chosen click on “Start with this template”. It allows us to edit immediately from on-page elements and pictures to text. The right-hand sidebar has “Page properties” which allows you to edit the SEO settings. If you feel a need to add more elements move to the left-hand sidebar to add it.
Tips and Tricks
One of the best features that Unbounce lets you use are the Dynamic Text Replacement which saves you tons of time. It’s very easy to set up DTR. All you need to do is:
- Type the headline on the landing page
- Highlight the desired keyword
- Chose “Action” and then “Dynamic text” on the right-hand side menu
- Edit with the keyword of your choice.
This feature saves you a lot of time and you no longer need weeks to start with a campaign.
If you are worried about the tough competitions you are facing while running your AdWords campaign. PPC service Builds Worth SEO will help in it. In Partnership with Unbounce, our PPC experts help you to build high-converting landing pages so that you can earn revenue from every dollar you spend. We even pair your ads with Unbounce landing pages to create better and consistent post-click experiences. This helps to boost your conversion rate by serving up your ads more and shows your visitors the exact services you have to offer.
You can check out their (Unbounce) PPC blog content gathered from the experiences of the experts in the industry to make the most out of your paid budget while you are increasing your conversions.
Unbounce is one of the best tools you can find for your landing pages. It comes with some amazing features and access to wonderful libraries that can help you boost your conversions faster. Use it to boost your conversion rate and utilize that extra time to build new projects.